You’ve spent months, maybe even years, perfecting your product and now you’re ready to sell it. Don’t stumble in the home stretch with an uninspiring sales pitch.
If you’re serious about growing your business, your website should sell your brand for you. Your content needs a killer brand voice that catches (and keeps) clients’ attention. Got a brand voice already? I can match it. Wondering what a brand voice is? I can help you find yours.
Maybe you’ve already nailed your website but need help keeping your blog fresh with new case studies. An engaging content writer will amplify everything that makes your business unique.
I have a B.A. in Advertising, plus over 6 years experience in project management and business development. That means you aren’t just getting an expert communicator in all things media and tech. I’m an organized professional who will deliver stunning work on time, on budget and on point.
Specialties + Portfolio
Technology + Media
“Best Of” Guides
Though I’m particularly confident in my expertise in media, games and “best of” listicles, I also love researching and learning about new things. I’m open to discussing work in other fields so let’s talk!
___ + Rates
Every contract will include:
- (1) complimentary kickoff call where we’ll discuss the project, schedule and your needs
- Full contract spelling out all details at commencement of project
- Outline for approval
- Upon outline approval, initial draft with up to (2) rounds of revisions
- Additional revisions or media (e.g. images) are negotiable
- Short (< 750 words): Starting at $150
- Medium (750 – 1,500 words): Starting at $250
- Longform articles (1,500 – 2,000 words): Starting at $350
- Rates subject to the scope of research and preparation required. Rates for longer-form content (2,000 + words) are negotiable based on scope.
Copywriting (email templates, website copy, etc.)
- Email templates: $25 – $50
- Website copy: based on scope
Have a unique project in mind? Contact me below for a complimentary consultation!